atom42 is looking for a Front End Developer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate as a front-end developer creating beautiful and easy to navigate user interfaces.
- Associate in technical discussions to identify the best solutions to complex problems and performance improvement.
- Draft clean, modular and test-driven code, test compatibility with various browsers, and care about web performance.
- See designs from initial conception, right through to delivery including production and testing.
- Connect directly to clients about their sites and projects and assisting in managing the delivery of monthly projects.
- Effective experienced in WordPress development.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap.
- Deep PHP knowledge to build and work with WordPress themes.
- Familiarity with other frameworks such as Angular, Vue, React are a bonus.
- Proficient experience in other CMS systems like Drupal, Joomla, Umbraco, Magento also a bonus but not required.
- Solid design skills and knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Demonstarted understanding of SEO principles.
- Used to talking to clients and managing day to day tickets, requests etc.
- Great problem solver, hard worker, neat coder, fast learner.