Nebo is looking for a Front-End Engineer in Atlanta, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Associate in project planning and tactical direction.
- Cooperate with design and UX.
- Maintain and feature development for existing web applications/websites.
- Create complex user interactions either from scratch or within existing frameworks.
- Design internal tools to help support other Nebo departments.
- Minimum 2 years of front-end development experience.
- Portfolio of designed and coded work.
- Proficient experience in Adobe creative tools.
- Expert knowledge of using Git and version control.
- Demonstarted understanding of SCSS, Grunt/Gulp.
- Proven agency or fast-paced work environment experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to translate user experience and design into clean, modular, and scalable code that follows web standards.