Nodes is looking for a Frontend Developer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Take web builds from design through to final delivery.
- Maintain in the maintenance of web projects after delivery.
- Assure all code is developed using industry recognized standards.
- Aid the team with peer reviews and in ensuring the highest quality code is delivered.
- Liaise with the design team to ensure designs are well understood, pragmatically thought through, technically feasible and accurately developed.
- Be prepared to attend client meetings when required.
- Operate with our in-house designers, developers, solution architects and digital consultants.
- Minimum 2 years of front-end web application development experience.
- Proficient experience with HTML / CSS / Sass and associated tooling.
- Proven track record in building, maintaining and iterating on web applications.
- Expert knowledge of interfacing with a variety of backend APIs.
- Demonstarted understanding of a recognized development approach, including both development and test strategies.
- Familiarity with modern build pipeline tooling such as Yarn, NPM, Webpack, Bower.
- Strong skills in any other development technologies or platforms would be beneficial (PHP, C#, Swift, Kotlin, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of working in an agile team.