Attest is looking for a Frontend Engineer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the whole team to identify and create best-in-class products.
- Run features regularly, be comfortable with ambiguity, and push for code quality always.
- Associate in sprint planning, stand-ups and retrospective meetings.
- Explore innovative ways to solve problems, and become expert in high demand systems.
- Design modular software, following the separation of concerns, among other common design principles.
- Proficient experience developing web applications in one or multiple of the following: Vue.js, React, Angular, Polymer.
- Demonstarted understanding of ECMAScript standards, and prototypal inheritance.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors or postprocessors
- Proven experience with build tools. E.g. WebPack, Babel.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 web standards.
- Deep knowledge of TypeScript and/or Flow.
- Strong skills in GraphQL.
- Solid experience in accessibility standards and needs.
- Proven track record in following code style standards (linting, cyclomatic complexity).
- Exposure developing web stacks in one of Java / Go / Node.js.
- Sound experience with databases: PostgreSQL / mySQL / DynamoDB.
- Outstanding understanding of browser dev tools and performance.