Colgate-Palmolive is looking for a Full Stack Developer in New Jersey, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve web services to support our customer development teams.
- Promote consumer-grade web-based applications.
- Lead and maintain the data model.
- Develop test coverage of existing code bases.
- Cooperate with internal team and external partners to ensure new developments align with a roadmap and integrate seamlessly with other platform components.
- Collude with project stakeholders and the agile team to ensure all requirements are met.
- Support ongoing development for existing projects/applications.
- Recognize opportunities to leverage new technologies to enhance applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics, engineering or similar degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing and deploying end to end applications.
- Effective experience with Python programming (Django experience is a plus).
- Familiarity with relational database technologies and data modeling.
- Expert knowledge of REST API and web service development.
- Deep knowledge of using version control software.
- Demonstarted understanding of developing applications on cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Proven track record in working on Agile/SCRUM development teams.
- Strong experience in a CPG company or commercial experience.
- Solid skills with test-driven development methodologies.
- Proven experience with Model View Controller development.
- Sound skills in using user-centric design and applying User Experience concepts.