FDP Group is looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Study and debug code.
- Assure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Server management.
- Secure projects are rigorously tested across a variety of browsers and devices.
- Produce time estimates based on wireframes.
- Cooperate with a design team to turn ambitious concepts into reality.
- Participate in creative discussions.
- Understood Agile practices would be an advantage.
- Lead clients of all sizes and have a real passion for digital marketing.
- Stay abreast of trends and advances in the industry.
- Proven experience and proficiency using cloud-based project management and time tracking tools apps such as Trello and Basecamp.
- Linux administration exposure.
- Proficient experience with CMS platforms (Ideally SilverStripe).
- Familiarity with Version Control (git).
- Solid multi-tasker – keep calm in a crisis and provide solutions to problems.
- Outstanding communication skills – in person, via email and on the phone.
- Brilliantly organized.
- A passion for new technologies and an exceptional eye for detail.