Aon is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer in Lincolnshire, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve, build the code of high-priority and high complexity web applications according to the User Stories in a fast-paced Agile work environment.
- Associate with UI/UX designer to ensure the developed website matches mockups and prototypes.
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required.
- Create software solutions for medium complexity requirements under minimal guidance leveraging existing standards.
- Partner in all SCRUM ceremonies including Daily Stand-Ups, Retrospectives, Sprint Planning and Sprint Review.
- Promote the team in project planning activities, estimating, evaluating risks, and prioritizes needs based on requirements.
- Facilitate formal code reviews to ensure standards are being met.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolution of application bug fixes in production and test environments.
- Design and maintain cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience (including, but not limited to computer engineering, information technology, information systems.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience creating complex, interactive web applications for large enterprises using the Microsoft Stack.
- Expert knowledge of the .NET Framework, CLR and C# with ASP.NET 4 or later or ASP.NET CORE.
- Deep relational database knowledge including database design, SQL, query tuning, index optimization and general database design (normalization, dimensional modeling, etc.).
- Proficient experience in Agile development environment.
- Solid knowledge in delivering software including unit testing, continuous integration and deployment, code quality/linting and matrix/grid/cross-platform testing.
- Sound knowledge of well-known software design patterns and practices including SOA or Microservices, Dependency Injection, etc.
- Proven track record in working on n-tier & SOA web applications (UI, Service Layer, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Demonstarted understanding of Kentico CMS, and responsive/adaptive web design and framework (e.g. twitter bootstrap).
- Familiarity with statistical calculations is beneficial.
- Great collaboration skills and interest in pair programming.
- Skillful with code versioning tools such as Team Foundation Server.