Airbnb is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with web and mobile engineers to design and build APIs to power guest and host apps.
- Create backend services to support new and existing product initiatives.
- Act on scaling various pieces of infrastructure including search to support our ever-growing Experiences inventory.
- Serve with product and data science teams to drive various growth initiatives for guests and hosts.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience building large-scale backend systems.
- Ability to write high-performance production quality code.
- Effective experience and interest in working with other engineers and cross-functional partners in product and design to build a world-class online and offline product.