Credit Karma is looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Be a member of a small cross-functional scrum team and get involved in every aspect of the product development cycle.
- Cooperate with a product, design, and other engineers/teams and be in charge of the development of your product features–you’ll figure out how they should be architected, design the DB schema, write the code, write the unit tests, and make sure that loose ends are tied up.
- Recognize ways to improve our technology and process.
- Participate in code and technical design reviews.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in at least one dynamic server-side language: Java/Core Java/J2EE, Scala, PHP, Ruby, Python, or similar.
- Effective experience in React, AngularJS or similar frameworks.
- A solid foundation in OOP, design patterns, algorithms, programming languages, networking and Linux operating systems.
- Demonstarted understanding of deployment strategies and production infrastructure needs.
- Proficient experience in application scalability at any application tier.
- Sound communication and leadership abilities.
- You bring a strong sense of empathy, while still being able to challenge the status quo.
- Be comfortable moving fast, and agile.
- Opinionated and still able to compromise.