Tivix is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer in Wrocław, Poland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve high-quality software for complex back-end systems and APIs.
- Promote front-end software solutions to deliver intuitive, fast, and fun web experiences.
- Define features and implementation specifications based on business requirements.
- Identify enhancements and modifications that improve product quality.
- Deploy software to cloud infrastructure and managing DevOps.
- Fix bugs, adding automated tests and improving usability.
- Effective experience building out RESTful APIs with Python/PHP frameworks for front-end clients to consume,
- Expert knowledge of modern front-end frameworks such as React, Polymer, Angular, Vue.js, etc.,
- Deep knowledge of modern DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Fabric, etc.,
- Familiarity with a version control tool (we use git and GitHub),
- Proficient experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools,
- A desire to be in a fast-moving services/consulting environment.