Cisco is looking for a Full Stack Web Application Developer in Bangalore, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create customer care solutions that provide rich experiences, connectivity, and automation.
- Execute technical approaches that address full stack web development requirements.
- Connect business requirements with technical solutions and vice-versa.
- Utilize static analysis, code complexity, and other state-of-the-art software development tools and processes to develop high-quality software.
- Improve efficient and effective automated unit and feature tests for new and existing software.
- Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience with recent work on full stack web development.
- Effective experience in developing highly available and reliable cloud-based applications.
- Proficient programming experience with Python.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing a plus.
- Demonstarted understanding of instrumenting code for cloud deployments.
- Expert knowledge of TDD, and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Deep knowledge of some of the following: Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and/or Redis.
- Proven track record in developing services on AWS, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Heroku, or similar.
- Strong skills in dealing with security technology and challenges a plus.
- Sound experience working on an Agile Scrum team/project.