FBD Insurance is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate on complex projects that require both depth and breadth of knowledge in a number of technologies and the business.
- Associate on projects, clarifying the business requirements, performing systems analysis, development and modification activities, as well as related maintenance and support.
- Aid in planning sessions with the business users to analyze business requirements, and provide design recommendations.
- Draft concise and clear technical specifications based on the analysis of complex business requirements.
- Interpret business and technical requirements into business application systems.
- Improve and modify complex software systems using disciplined software development processes.
- Document systems, applications and new procedures to Industry standards.
- Third Level Qualification in Computer Science / IT or relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in front and back end development.
- Proven record of delivering sophisticated Web development.
- Proficient experience with front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, Angular 2 etc.
- Familiarity with JSON based REST services.
- Expert knowledge of BDD, TDD; testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor.
- Deep knowledge of (Sass or LESS), as well as responsive web design techniques and cross-browser compatibility.
- Demonstarted understanding of JAVA/J2EE, Spring/Spring Boot, REST Web services and associated security protocols.
- Strong skills in NoSQL (MongoDB) and Relational Databases.
- Solid knowledge of DevOps, and Continuous Delivery Pipelines (Jenkins, Docker, Maven).
- Proven experience in dealing with Testing frameworks (JUnit or Mockito).
- Sound skills in Version Control Systems (SVN, GIT).
- Outstanding skills in Application Servers like Tomcat & IIS.
- Good experience with Windows & Linux Operating Systems.
- Wide knowledge of agile principles, tools, and best practices.
- Self-starter with a proactive approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills.
- An ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others and gains understanding.
- Ability to work as a team member and on your own initiative.