Gartner is looking for a Graphic Designer in Gurgaon, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and implement designs, both templated and non-templated, across media (print, digital, web, PowerPoint) aligned with brand guidelines and business partner objectives.
- Leverage templates and adapt them to fit the needs of various communications.
- Take a high-level design concept from a Senior Graphic Designer (i.e. an e-book or infographic design) and leverage it to create supporting assets like web banners or email headers.
- Support asset creation and maintenance including photo sourcing, retouching and digital optimization; icon and illustration creation; template creation and maintenance.
- Cooperate with your teammates, designers, writers, editors, project managers and our operations team to deliver best-in-class creative in support of our business partner’s objectives.
- Welcome, all feedback with the goal of continuous improvement. Leverage best practices and feedback to evolve and perfect your designs aligned with our brand strategy.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment. Transition easily between multiple projects and manage them and your time from start to finish.
- Release perfect files: flawless print-ready files or digitally optimized files.
- University degree in graphic design, digital design or similar major/concentration.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the graphic designer role, experience working in a corporate environment on a creative team is a plus.
- Portfolio of both digital and print design samples. You can speak to your role in the creation of each piece.
- Design skills including a meticulous eye for typography, color and layout. Experience using grids, style sheets, and ideally a pattern library.
- Effective experience in digital design principles including responsive design and a working understanding of HTML/CSS, (coding experience is not required.) Full command of print as a medium.
- Proficient experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects are a plus.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word and PowerPoint on a Mac platform.
- Familiarity with Sketch is a plus.
- Attention to detail, you meticulously check your own work.
- Solid written/verbal/ interpersonal communication skills and exceptional collaboration skills.
- You’ve research Gartner, you know what we do, offer and who our audience is and you can’t wait to dive in.