Zayed University is looking for a Graphic Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Provide a range of graphic design functions including designing info-graphics, publication layout work, digital artwork, branding and large-scale printing.
- Design and oversee the print preparation and process for the annual catalog, college brochures, viewbook, students’ handbook and other related institutional publications.
- Present finishing art and formatting for a wide variety of ZU publications and branding material.
- Produce design concepts for multimedia projects with a high level of creativity.
- Perform final artwork and coordinate closely with the printing press for special print projects including the ZU Calendar, greeting cards, newsletters, invitations and certificates.
- Perform and present appropriate creative theme designs, illustrations, figures and diagrams for a variety of ZU events and activities.
- Present the design to stakeholders and/or MPD art director.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or the graphic arts preferably with experience working directly with a creative agency or higher-education institution.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience as a graphic designer.
- Proficient experience in appropriate graphic design software including Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
- Expert understanding of a major multimedia software packages including (Adobe Flash and/or After Effects).
- Deep working experience of printing principles.
- Excellent knowledge of Mac operating systems.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Proficiency in Arabic is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
About Zayed University:
Zayed University offers globally recognized bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for men and women. Zayed University is renowned for educating the leaders of the future.