Australian College of Kuwait is looking for a Graphic Designer in Kuwait City, Kuwait. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce lead direction, training and work review.
- Recognize operational problems, considers alternatives and recommend solutions.
- Coordinate administrative processes and operations, following procedural guidelines.
- Work as a resource regarding the unit’s policies and procedures.
- Solve complex problems within area of responsibility.
- Effectively interpret basic concepts into high-quality marketing collateral.
- Translate market and business objectives into effective design solutions.
- Plan designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Markup, paste and assemble final layouts.
- Define size and arrangement of illustrative material using software to generate new images.
- Resolve problems and look for multiple design solutions, especially under narrow parameters.
- Promote graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, and website.
- Cooperate with other members of the marketing department ensuring all materials produced effectively convey the brand message.
- Accountable for the senior manager- PR and marketing for providing assistance in all marketing and public relations activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
- Minimum 4 years experience in relevant field.
- Demonstrated understanding and user-centered principles to address complex design problems.
- Outstanding developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong developed organizational and time management skills.
About Australian College of Kuwait :
Established as Kuwait’s first private technical college, the Australian College of Kuwait (ACK) is proud to offer one of the finest vocational education programs in the region.