Truecaller is looking for a Graphic Designer in Stockholm, Sweden. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with brand and marketing team on brainstorming and executing digital B2C campaigns.
- Design engaging imagery for Facebook/Instagram ads and digital banners.
- Extend and complete existing brand guidelines.
- Take ownership of the website and blog design.
- Design storytelling and engaging social media creatives like GIFS, pictures, infographics, and digital video shorts.
- Work with digital agencies to sign off on creatives.
- Aid in creating video and photography content for Truecaller’s branding purpose.
- Produce support for visual presentations and other ad hoc requests.
- Assure our product speaks the same visual language across mediums and channels.
- A bachelors’, masters’ or specialized course in design (e.g., graphics, visual communications).
- At least 1.5 years of relevant experience in a company or agency.
- Solid skill set in Adobe Creative Suite applications, with working knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects is a plus, and fluency in current design practices.
- Expert knowledge of social media content formatting.
- Strong graphic design skills with a strong portfolio, preferably with work that is consumer oriented.
- A sound command in English and well versed with copywriting skills.
- Photography and videography is a major plus!.
- Attention to detail is part of your DNA.