IDP Education is looking for a Graphic Designer in Cairo, Egypt. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Supervise design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Plan original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Improve images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Use typography techniques.
- Produce ideas to portray concepts and advertise products and services.
- Support brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Operate with the digital marketing team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, visual arts or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a digital agency.
- Deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstarted understanding of social media channels, experience with social media campaigns and operating dedicated tools.
- Expert knowledge of the digital marketing field.
- A broad portfolio demonstrating expertise across a range of platforms.
- Solid attention to visual details.
- Outstanding project management and time management skills.
- A passion for creating stunning visuals.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.