Fish Marketing is looking for a Graphic Designer in Portland, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan visual comps for responsive websites using Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Create mobile-responsive emails and understand basics for A/B testing when necessary.
- Design static and animated display ads, including HTML5 (Google Web Designer).
- Operate with multiple teams on a regular basis (our Digital Manager on digital ad campaigns, our Web Developer on landing page design, and our Creative and Art Directors on brand, print, and design.).
- Juggle multiple projects for a wide variety of clients while meeting strict deadlines.
- Stay true to established brand guidelines, while still knowing how to push creative boundaries.
- Minimum 3 years of agency experience working in print and digital design, along with experience designing for responsiveness.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS, working in Google Web Developer for HTML5, video editing, or hand-drawn or vector illustration are a plus, but not required; liking dogs isn’t a necessity, but based on the number of dogs in the office, it’s a plus.
- Solid graphic design sensibilities with super sharp attention to detail.
- Print production and basic pre-press.
- Proven track record in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Solid time management, communication skills, self-starting and problem-solving.
- An easygoing nature and desire/ability to take feedback, collaborate and work on a close-knit team.
- Adaptability to a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in and create templates for programs like MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, and Constant Contact when necessary.