Chalhoub Group is looking for a Graphic Designer in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Provide creative assets in support of all digital marketing and website initiatives including, but not limited to: email campaigns, display advertising, along with any social and affiliate creative placements.
- Produce digital support for offline marketing initiative where required.
- Interpret business and marketing needs into creative that is clear, compelling, visually interesting, intuitive and emotionally engaging.
- Devise customer-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, UI/UX best practices and usability findings.
- Associate in brainstorming sessions and be an active stakeholder in website look and feel, creative exploration and development of seasonal/promotional themes that support Brand visual standards, style guides, color palettes and templates.
- Operate as a member of the design group on cross-functional teams addressing web and mobile related features and enhancements.
- Maintain creative asset library, and assist in supporting evolving brand design standards.
- Communicate with brand marketing teams and agencies for support in approving and creating assets.
- Refresh banners and other content on the company website.
- Product image optimization, resizing and minor retouching.
- Follow and report weekly KPIs.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a graphic designer, interaction designer, production artist, or similar role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating awe-inspiring user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application.
- Proven track record in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe LightRoom, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, Google Web Designer, Sketch.
- Expert knowledge of the technical considerations needed when designing for mobile spaces.
- Passionate about eCommerce.
- Effective experience in retail would be beneficial but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to take designs from concept to launch.
- Problem solver and creative thinker.
- Some UI/UX design experience.