Moody’s Analytics is looking for a Graphic Designer in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Be an integral part of the sales team, designing presentations and other material for client meetings, conferences, and the promotion of Moody’s Analytics products and services.
- From brief to delivery, responsible for understanding specific value propositions based on product, service, market data and client needs to deliver the very best creative and influential work.
- Plan for various types of client communication including decks, presentations, video, and other forms of client engagement by our sales team.
- Design strong and effective design communications within our branding guidelines, while working closely with the sales team leads on integrated campaigns to ensure design integrity and consistency throughout all communications.
- Promote the video-making process, using external resources as needed.
- Build and edit videos to tell stories across multiple platforms and for various target audiences.
- Strategize and brainstorm with the team to collectively produce strong creative designs that “tell a story”.
- Show strong creative judgment and give clear and honest feedback.
- Support ad-hoc marketing design requests across various channels.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a client-side or digital agency environment, designing, producing and publishing optimized marketing content.
- Solid and high-quality portfolio demonstrating creativity, design expertise, strategic thinking, and software competence including images, GIFs and short videos.
- Effective experience in Adobe Creative Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver), knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects is an asset.
- Proven track record in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Expert knowledge of typography, copywriting, illustration, color theory, storyboarding, and iconography.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Disciplined typography and layout skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to conceptualize and execute on focused messaging in order to drive brand awareness.
- Image editing and optimization.
- Ability to work in an agile team environment, solve problems and work under pressure.