Mumm is looking for a Growth Hacker in Cairo, Egypt. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with UX designer on crafting the experience for the new product.
- Examine how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights.
- Get brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.
- Interpret brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Head execution with an excellence of the brand plans and initiatives.
- Direct the creative development and create the motivating stimulus to get a targeted population to “take action”.
- Build performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Guage and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Perform on performance marketing planning and execution using cutting edge marketing, data and analytics technologies.
- Oversee market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Supervise marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Provide new and innovative growth strategies.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, brand management and trade marketing.
- Previous effective experience in telecom, consulting or fast-growing technology businesses.
- Desirous to learn.
- Strong demonstration of leadership, direction setting, and influencing others in Volunteer, Extra-curricular Activities or competitive sport.
- Proficient experience with digital marketing is preferred.
- A passion to win, with a strong entrepreneurial flair to change the status quo.
- Solid communication skills, which enable you to express ideas in a way that creates commitment and trust.
- Enthusiasm for brand building, consumer products and technology trends.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Excellent with numbers.
- Sharp eye for detail and a willingness to make things happen.
- High attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done.