Zip is looking for a Head of Design in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage your team’s execution of the roadmap, empowering your team, and at the same time, stepping in and assisting where required.
- Aid your team to anticipate and adjust to new challenges and ensure constant innovation within your product.
- Be the customer voice within the group. Talking to customers and partners, understanding their needs and ensuring delivery aligns with our customers’ needs.
- Support the strategic vision for the Zip business and its current and future product and service offerings.
- Own the design roadmap and leading this with rigor, research, data and strategic thinking.
- Assure good design practices are lived and breathed by setting the standards for excellence.
- Head, organize teams for the delivery of world-class outcomes for our customers.
- Operate at the hip with a product, marketing and technology – they are our partners in crime and we succeed and fail together.
- Minimum 10 years of professional UI/UX design experience (more on the UX side of things).
- Effective experience (5+ years) leading and managing a team.
- Solid passion for (and experience in) building B2C companies or similar.
- Able to demonstrate a record of shipping simple, beautiful experiences.
- Able to help grow those around you and challenge them to perform at their best.