Tipstat is looking for an IOS Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams from start to end.
- Discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques.
- Analyze and optimize UI and backend application code for efficiency and performance.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same role.
- Advanced experience with (Objective C, Swift, Cocoa, iOS SDK, JSON and Interface Builder).
- Expert working knowledge of (social API integration, Core location APIs, Maps and Notifications).
- Proficient debugging and testing skills for mobile applications.
- Extensive understanding of (Object-oriented programming and design pattern).
- Deep experience in integrating the payment gateway in the mobile app.
- Strong project and time planning skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
Tipstat provides necessary software infrastructure to SMBs for business process efficiency and automation.