Albert is looking for an IT Technician in Tel Aviv, Israel. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone.
- Manage daily network, printers and etc. operations.
- Effective experience on Linux operating systems.
- Proficient experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Information security oriented.
- Proven track record in G Suite administration – advantage.
- Expert knowledge of LPIC 1 – advantage.
- English – very high level of reading, speaking and writing.
- Availability for 4-5 workdays a week.
- A solid sense of discretion and confidentiality.