FDP Group is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with each member of the agency, you will have the chance to be involved in every aspect of our projects, from initial sketches, through execution to delivery.
- Assist the Senior members of the team with ongoing projects where required.
- Design a full brand identity tand marketing collaterals, UX/UI, packaging and much more.
- You will have the opportunity to create and experiment but also learn the benefits of a strategic approach to every problem we solve.
- Degree-level graphics qualification or equivalent and/or 1 or more years of graphic design experience in an agency.
- Strong skill set using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is a must).
- Demonstarted understanding of basic animation and knowledge of programs such as Premier and After Effects (an advantage).
- Outstanding organization and communication skills are critical.
- An innate curiosity in current design software, creative trends and ideas.
- Creative flair with a keen eye for layout.
- Ability to package and produce print-ready artwork files.
- Ability to talk through your design decisions with team members.
- Ability to produce high-quality work under time constraints.