Digital Shifters is looking for a Junior Web Developer in North Carolina, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with account managers, programmers and designers to implement pixel-perfect front-end and user interface requirements.
- Keep abreast of the new front-end web development technologies; integrate them as necessary.
- Convert Web designs into functional, cross-browser/platform compatible Web pages and supporting CSS.
- Devise supplemental page graphics based on master design.
- Create and maintain Web pages according to page specifications, and effectively integrate new content for Website updates.
- Conduct Website changes as requested by the client.
- Associate in testing Website changes for functional and technical performance.
- Serve with other team members to meet goals and deadlines.
- Track time spent on all projects, and accurately report time for billing purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-year web development experience in a production environment.
- Effective experience with PHP for light front-end programming (forms, etc).
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, slicing PSDs and producing pixel-perfect HTML markup.
- Familiarity with cross-browser testing and using alternate stylesheets.
- A willingness to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Detail oriented and has the ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Demonstarted understanding or willingness to learn usability and information architecture.