SEPHORA is looking for a Lead iOS Engineer in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Own and evolve the native mobile technology architecture. Success in this area means making the right decisions that are both what’s best for the long-term health of our applications and what’s best for the customer.
- Cooperate with 10+ engineers to create and execute the architectural plan.
- Share and communicate best practices from your career and creating new ones with the team.
- Manage and influence a team of 10+ engineers
- Collaborate with product, user experience, and upper management, translating the benefits of the team’s work into a language that is understood by all.
- Run the roadmap with the team as a lead individual contributor.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of passion for client service, innovation, expertise, balance, respect for all, teamwork, and initiative.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science (or a related field) and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience; retail or e-commerce experience is a plus.
- Effective experience developing and delivering using Agile methodologies.
- Proficient experience and a strong opinion about unit testing, CI/CD.
- Demonstarted understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, object-oriented-programming(OOP), frameworks and technologies.
- Expert knowledge of shipping applications on the App Store. We’re interested in what you’ve made.
- Solid programming skills in both Objective-C and Swift.
- Demonstarted understanding of the iOS SDK.
- Sound communication skills (oral, verbal and listening) as well as the ability to influence the broader engineering team and understand their points of view.