PayPal is looking for a Lead UI Software Engineer in San Jose, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve infrastructure for management and operation of PayPal’s next-generation messaging systems.
- Analyze, Engineer and improve stability, efficiency, and scalability of the messaging platform.
- Cooperate with Architects, lead engineers and business on product design and features.
- Prototype ideas quickly using cutting edge technologies.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field or bachelor’s with a minimum of 5 years of directly related work experience.
- Effective UI experience using React or Angular.
- Familiarity with Unix/ Linux and shell scripting.
- Proven experience with large-scale distributed systems and services.
- Expert knowledge of building/operating highly available systems.
- Deep knowledge of open-source contributions in a platform role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated and interested in delivering results, especially in the area of writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Solid team player, able to effectively work across multiple teams on solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired.