Yoma is looking for a Magento Developer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Configure and develop ecommerce solutions for a wide range of clients.
- Upgrade Magento 1 sites to Magento 2.
- New Build Websites.
- New features and defect fixes to websites.
- Operate on Magento sites only complimented with WordPress for Blogs etc.
- Interpret business requirements into robust technical solutions.
- Performance optimization and ensuring scalability of front-end build.
- Cooperate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ongoing development and support of features on existing client sites.
- Effective Magento Backend Experience.
- Proficient PHP experience, including experience building object-oriented websites in PHP – PHP5, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, XML and XSL.
- Strong experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries).
- Expert knowledge of Magento development best practices, including extending existing functionality, creating custom modules, and working with its API.
- Exposure to CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SASS.
- Demonstrated understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proven Payment Service Provisions (PSP) integration experience, such as Worldpay and Paypal.
- Familiarity with battling cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Demonstrated understanding of version control tools, such as Git & Bitbucket.
- Sound understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that sites will adhere to them.
- Solid skills in responsive design.
- An ability to work to deadlines and communicate effectively with other team members.
- Good attention to detail and pride in your work.
- Strong problem-solving skills.