Tivix is looking for a Mid-Level Backend Software Engineer in Wrocław, Poland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Define features and implementation specifications based on business requirements.
- Improve high-quality software for complex back-end systems and APIs.
- Promote front-end software solutions to deliver intuitive, fast, and fun web experiences.
- Identify enhancements and modifications that improve product quality.
- Deploy software to cloud infrastructure and managing DevOps.
- Fix bugs, adding automated tests and improving usability.
- University degree in computer science or related engineering field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Python.
- At least 1- years experience with web frameworks such as Django, Flask, Express, Rails etc.
- Effective experience building out RESTful APIs for front-end clients to consume.
- Expert knowledge of min. one modern front-end framework such as React, Polymer, Angular.
- Deep knowledge of modern DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Fabric, Kubernetes, etc.
- Familiarity with a version control tool (we use git and GitHub).
- Proven experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools.
- Desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment.
- Effective experience working at digital services firms or agencies.
- Strong experience working with Django Rest Framework (DRF).
- Solid knowledge of a CSS preprocessor (LESS/Sass).
- Open-source contributions (ours at https://github.com/Tivix).