TestFort is looking for a Middle Manual QA (Quality Assurance) in Cherkasy, Ukraine. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Communication with the client.
- Organization and testing.
- Close collaboration with the client to better integrate QA into their development process.
- Guide the client to improve the QA process and UX of their product.
- Creating and updating test cases, bug reports, checklists.
- 3+ years of professional QA experience.
- Experience in all phases of the QA cycle (e.g. requirements analysis, test case identification, test scripts authoring, execution, defect tracking, status, reporting of results).
- Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry-standard practices and tools.
- Understanding of REST API testing.
- Organization and planning testing process.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (SCRUM, Lean, Kanban, etc.).
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Jira, TestLink, TestRail etc.
- Understanding of UX design principles and best practice.
- Communication skill and good developed personal emotional intelligence.
- To be a good team player.
- Strong customer-oriented mindset.
- Flexible and open-minded person.
- English – Intermediate and higher.
WILL BE A PLUS
- Testing experience with cloud file storage.
- Experience in conducting UX testing (At least expert – based on your own experience).