Farah Experiences is looking for a Mobile Developer in Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Understood mobile application development using Xamarin.
- Accountable for the full cycle of a Mobile App development: conception, development, deployment, and continuous improvement stage.
- Produce Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression coverage as well as you will support QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing.
- Track SCRUM software development methodologies and design and develop mobile code for iOS and Android platforms
- Plan, code, test, debug, document and maintain Transcendent software applications and maintaining and administrating Mobile Apps.
- Draft the UAT test, and validating it with the business users and Troubleshooting any bug\issue in the system and identifying the appropriate fix.
- Minimum 4 years experience with Mobile App development using Xamarin for iOS and Andriod.
- Effective experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross-platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Proficient experience with Object Oriented Programming and Design.
- Expert knowledge of Web Application Development, 2+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
- Deep knowledge of MVC pattern and experience developing and working with Web services.
- Demonstarted understanding of the software development lifecycle, application design, user interface design, functional design, technical characteristics of relational databases and client-server systems.