Barclays is looking for a Mobile Developer (Android or iOS) in England, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate on end-to-end system designs and development across mobile applications including Pingit and Barclays Mobile Banking.
- Associate in both BAU projects and exciting R&D initiatives.
- Cooperate with Solution Architects, UI/UX Designers and fellow developers.
- Lead business requirements to understand how system requirements fit within the overall business solution.
- Be influential in our huge ring fencing project, Payment Service Directive.
- Able to work in Agile environments with offshore and onshore teams.
- Assure all duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Deep knowledge of Android Development, using Kotlin or associated languages.
- Exposure using Data Mining and Room Navigation tools from an architectural perspective.
- Effective experience in MVC or MVVN modeling design.
- Proficient experience in Gradle or Jenkins.
- Any additional language knowledge would be beneficial, C, C++, Scala, Python or Ruby.
- Solid communication skills (both oral and written).