Mastercard is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve concepts, storyboards and final video for new product concepts.
- Be part of product innovation sprints with clients and be a key part of the team in the building.
- Pitch presentations, advertorial videos, prototypes and pilots.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Assure all projects are completed on time and to world-class standards.
- Effective experience in motion graphics design and videography.
- Familiarity with a variety of motion graphics and video editing tools and software such as Adobe.
- Proficient experience in Premier, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Motion, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong drawing and visualization skills for storyboard/shot lists.
- Flexibility and good listening skills.
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up. Working with video file formats, audio, lighting, or other production equipment.
- Demonstrated understanding of post-production techniques.
- Proven experience in UX/UI and product design, wire-framing, product prototyping, visual design is a
- Expert knowledge of User-Centered Design/Design Thinking and Interaction Design is a plus.
- Deep camera knowledge and shooting skills are desirable.
- Creativity and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Ability to manage their time in assigned projects efficiently & effectively.
- Ability and skills to capture snippets of footage and be able to edit/render it into a cohesive.
- Ability to write scripts for voiceovers.