Epiphany is looking for a .NET Developer in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run highly functional, publicly visible websites, on-time, on-budget.
- Draft clean, well-documented and re-usable code.
- Operate with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources.
- Cooperate with our project managers to develop a delivery schedule for projects.
- Day to day contact with clients, account managers, project managers and our design team.
- Communicate with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements.
- Produce quotes for new work.
- Aid with pitch work.
- Work in an open plan studio, you will have a dual-screen 23” monitors and a high spec machine.
- Effective experience working with and developing CMS systems.
- Proficient commercial development experience using the .NET framework.
- Expert knowledge of .NET 3.5+ and above.
- Demonstarted understanding of SQL Server 2008+ knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of Windows Server 2008+ experience.
- Proven track record in dealing with IIS7+.
- Proven experience in TDD.
- Wide knowledge of LINQ.
- Sound use of OOP.
- Effective experience integrating with third-party systems.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft MVC.
- Solid skills in Web forms development.
- Great attention to detail.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Outstanding problem-solving capabilities.