CTI Digital is looking for a PHP Developer in Manchester, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Provide solutions to defined requirements, with direction from the Technical Lead.
- Run services in line with our ISO-accredited processes.
- Assure the technical quality and consistency of your development work in the following key areas Security, Maintainability and Performance.
- Lead and mentor less experienced developers.
- Effective experience in developing modern, object-oriented PHP applications and using version control systems, such as Git.
- Familiarity with modern frameworks and components, such as Symfony, Laravel, Silex, Doctrine or Guzzle.
- Proficient experience in exposing data via REST APIs and integrating with third-party APIs.
- Proven track record in working in Unix-based environments, using the command line and Virtual Machines for local development.
- Expert knowledge of server administration in a Linux environment
- Outstanding front-end development skills
- Solid DevOps experience with Microsoft Azure hosting beneficial.
- Self-motivated time management and organization skills.
- Able to demonstrate strong debugging skills, using tools such as xdebug.
- Great ability to work effectively within a team.
- Keen ability to learn and adapt to new approaches and technologies.
- Ability to write automated unit and functional tests.
- Able to create database schemas and develop code that interacts with databases.