Lemundo is looking for a PHP Developer in Hamburg, Germany. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve complex e-commerce web applications and applications with focus on PHP / MySQL.
- Concept and implement shop projects with Magento.
- Automate recurring tasks with bash scripts or other solutions.
- Interface and module development.
- Quality assurance through design patterns, unit testing, acceptance tests and code reviews.
- Support processes by introducing own ideas and experiences.
- Share knowledge and willingness to learn.
- Associate in agile project teams.
- A successfully completed study of computer science or comparable experience.
- Effective experience in the software architecture in the PHP environment – ideally with Magento, OOP and Design Patterns.
- Proficient experience in using Git as a version control system.
- Demonstarted understanding in dealing with Unix systems (Bash).
- Passion for software development.
- Enjoyment of innovations as well as professional and personal development.
- Enjoy working in agile teams (Scrum).
- A sense of responsibility for your actions, reliability and helpfulness.