Oracle is looking for a Principal Web/UI Developer in National Capital Region, Philippines. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Play a lead role in a world-class, geographically distributed development team.
- Run large-scale projects on-time with high quality.
- Guide and mentor other developers in day-to-day design and coding tasks.
- Plan and develop features, defect fixes, and automated tests.
- Cooperate with product architects, product managers, quality assurance, and other development teams.
- Promote REST web services and servlets using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Associate in code reviews.
- Assure compliance with the development of best practices and technical process.
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies (including Oracle technologies) and assimilating them into the product.
- Bachelor’s or master degree (B.Tech, M.Tech).
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in product development, enterprise apps preferred.
- Effective experience with database design/modeling, and knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
- Proficient experience with cloud platforms and cloud technologies/deployments.
- Proven experience in Java technologies such as JSP, Servlets, Web services, REST, etc.
- Expert knowledge of developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Possess a thorough understanding of OO principles.
- Solid experience in the higher education product/domain or Fusion Tech Stack (JDeveloper, ADF) preferred.