Smmile is looking for a Project Executive in Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Meeting with clients to discuss and define their needs and requirements.
- Developing in-depth knowledge around client’s businesses, products and services.
- Serve as primary day-to-day support contact for key clients.
- Orchestrate small to large scale projects that range from low to high complexity.
- Plan, coordinate team resources and monitor projects to meet deadline, quality and budget requirements.
- Training customer on software usage.
- Assisting with company’s business growth plans.
- Self-motivated and positive individual, with a keen interest towards technology, learning and self-improvement.
- Equally strong interest to put into practise acquired knowledge.
- Highly organised, with a meticulous eye for detail and errors.
- Able to prioritise work and multi-task, and to work well independently and as a team.
- Self-disciplined with good interpersonal and communication skills, loves collaborating with people.
- Keep a cool head and perform well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Singaporeans/PR preferred.
Smmile provide on-job training and sponsor you for training course.
Smmile welcome matured candidates who are ready for a serious change in life.
* No experience required (experience is a plus point but not required).
* Suitable candidates will be sent for training course (6-9 month training program).