SocialChamps is looking for a Project Manager in Pune, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Be a social media expert within the organization, maintaining a cutting edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies, analytics, media planning and buying tactics.
- Must have hands on experience of planning, ideating, executing and measuring the digital media campaigns.
- Leverage social tools/technology to engage with followers and the community, managing and auditing accounts on a daily basis across all platforms.
- Becoming an advocate for the clients in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Provide exceptional people management, mentorship and strategic inputs to members of your team, including managers and reps, achieve low attrition levels and high employee engagement.
- Monitoring trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Drive Operations teams to deliver continuous improvement and productivity/quality gains.
- A deep understanding of major and emerging social channels including best practices, specific rules for advertisers and brands, and general platform policies.
- Must have a higher creative acumen to contribute to the creative/visualizers team for campaigns creative planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to conceptualize new ideas for social media innovation and present it in a convincing manner to stakeholders (internal and external).
- Project management and/or creative workflow solutions , monthly reports review.
- Graduate in any stream. A degree in mass communication, advertising, or marketing preferred.
- Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team oriented.
- Influential; practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win-win outcomes.
- Ability to work with other team members in either a support or leadership role.