CTI Digital is looking for a QA Software Tester in Manchester, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate as part of a project team in order to deliver a range of different web-based solutions.
- Aid in the definition of requirements.
- Recognize the best testing strategies to apply to a project.
- Help to inform project decisions at all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Maintain the UAT phase of a project by providing a client with support.
- Improve and share knowledge on best testing practices.
- Participate in improving the development process.
- Report to the Head of QA and participating in regular meetings with the rest of the QA team.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or information technology.
- Demonstarted understanding of issue tracking products, such as JIRA.
- Familiarity with external customers.
- Proficient experience working in a digital agency or other fast-paced, client-focused software development house.
- Proven track record in working in an Agile Software Development environment.
- Deep knowledge of automated testing (i.e. of Ghost Inspector).
- Effective web testing experience.
- Expert knowledge of testing techniques and of how and when to implement them.
- Have an interest in or, practical experience of test automation.
- Be highly organized and able to work across multiple projects concurrently.
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written.