M&C Saatchi Performance is looking for a Senior Account Manager in Mumbai, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Be the paid-social expert in a client-facing capacity.
- Lead day to day social media operations and performance of client account, managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Design and execute paid marketing strategies with a clear understanding of our clients’ goals, as well as manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients.
- Run strategies that meet and exceed our clients’ KPIs from paid-social channels.
- Be ready to individually manage paid-social campaigns, when necessary.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the best practices, strategies, offerings in paid-social media, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts.
- Be accountable for all regular and ad hoc reporting requirements for our clients, and provide crucial insights into further sales activities.
- Be responsible for both planned and ad hoc client business reviews to showcase performance and business growth.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, graduate/ MBA preferred.
- At least 1- year relevant experience managing paid-social media campaigns.
- Effective experience at a paid-social platform, PMD, or in an agency’s paid-social team a bonus.
- Expert knowledge of paid-social and PMD spaces with hands-on experience with both Facebook Business Manager and Power Editor.
- Familiarity with AdWords and understanding of programmatic is a bonus.
- Strong report creation and presentation skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Solid project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills with strong business acumen.
- Sound written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams.
- Great organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to analyze results, identifying and explaining variance from goal.
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets.