AmazeRealise is looking for a Senior Developer in Liverpool, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Code development across the web solution for both large projects and small changes.
- Input to architectural changes and recommendations on continuous solution improvements.
- Head development activity and partake in build breakdown and estimation sessions.
- Assure that the delivered websites are efficient, clean and meet the client expectations.
- Manage investigations into issues and problems. Work closely with the wider production team to identify the root cause.
- Report on findings and make appropriate recommendations for improvements.
- Raise and track issues through our defect-tracking system (JIRA).
- Direct software demonstrations or present technical recommendations to the wider team and the client.
- Audit client facing meetings, reviews and retrospectives.
- Drive the evolution of development and quality standards within the technical team.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in web development and delivery.
- Strive to improve more junior developers through code reviews, pair programming and formal mentoring.
- Effective experience with ASP.NET MVC web applications.
- Proficient experience of working with CMS products.
- Expert knowledge of creating robust scalable web applications.
- Deep knowledge of working with GIT based version control systems.
- Strong cloud hosting experience an advantage.
- Solid knowledge and experience of unit test frameworks.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern security standards and data protection regulations.
- Great communication skills, at both a technical and non-technical level.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with proven experience of building excellent working relationships with clients.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within an iterative development framework.
- The ability to manage your own time successfully and prioritize effectively.