Canon Australia is looking for a Senior Front End Developer in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Deliver front end designs based on business requirements and site user experience.
- Present digital development solutions with pace and quality using Agile methodologies.
- Operate within the broader IT team to ensure end-to-end delivery of supportable solutions.
- Manage IT involvement in key business decisions.
- Minimum 5 years of developing modern web applications.
- Familiarity with OAuth2, OpenID Connect, and JWT integration.
- Proficient experience with service workers and Progressive Web Apps.
- Effective practical experience developing digital solutions using React and other modern frontend technologies.
- Expert working knowledge of modern digital technologies e.g. video platforms, image/media servers, social connect (authentication), front-end cross-browser (CSS3, HTML5, mobile), SEO best practice.
- Passion for discovering and understanding the latest digital UI and UX trends.
- Excellent creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders within IT and across the business.