infogr8 is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for setting our development strategies on a project by project level.
- Lead our developer, finding solutions and optimizing builds.
- Be integral in cultivating the development arm of infogr8 and setting high standards for front and back end development.
- Consult with the design, data and strategy team to create mockups, and fast working agile prototypes with a large focus on mobile first.
- At least 5 years proven Full Stack development experience.
- Effective front end HTML and full CSS expertise is a must.
- Proven track record in at least two of the following languages/frameworks for backend web services: Python, Java, Ruby, Scala.
- Strong grasp of SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.).
- Expert knowledge of RESTful web services.
- Deep knowledge of team management, upskilling, QAs and providing solutions on how to improve and optimize development builds.
- Demonstrated understanding of working with complex data sets in Excel/XML, R, Matplotlib.
- Sound understanding of data visualization principles.
- Solid skills in usability, accessibility across a range of digital devices.
- Good experience in PHP development will strengthen applications.
- Passion for making sense of large amounts of disparate information and data analysis.
- Proven skills in integrating with third party API’s, Mobile dev experience, Net.