Aon is looking for a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve components of new applications using the Microsoft technology stack as well as write clean, scalable code using the .NET programming languages.
- Promote websites using modern frameworks for both mobile and desktop on various platforms.
- Maintain and manage UAT activities in conjunction with the test team and users.
- Associate with both the technical team and the business to understand this complex, challenging and rapidly evolving industry.
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience creating complex, interactive web applications for large enterprises using the Microsoft Stack.
- Expert knowledge of the .NET Framework, CLR and C# with ASP.NET 4 or later or ASP.NET CORE.
- Strong relational database knowledge including database design, SQL, query tuning, index optimization and general database design (normalization, dimensional modeling etc.).