Aon is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer in Chicago, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate both independently and also as part of a team to deliver consistent and effective designs across a variety of media.
- Deploy in-person to work on high revenue opportunity finalist presentations.
- Run with creative managers to understand client needs for new frequently used graphics and work with Graphic Designers, Graphic Design Specialist II and Graphic Design Specialist I colleagues to execute.
- Show strong layout and design skills, acute attention to detail, accuracy, creativity and self-motivation.
- Cooperate with a creative manager to track the needs of clients.
- Serve on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Plan formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Prioritize and organize workload to ensure deadlines are met, quality is consistent and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Act independently and with the creative team to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- Represent Aon’s brand strategy internally in order to persuade and influence others.
- Improve flexible processes and tools to support different levels of creative needs in a fast-paced, budget-conscious environment.
- Cooperate with account teams to deliver innovative visually stunning results across the spectrum of media (print, digital, video).
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., graphic design, advertising design) strongly preferred.
- Demonstarted understanding the client’s business, creating and justifying creative vision based on upon strategy.
- Effective experience in translating a value proposition into a powerful, memorable, and effective consumer experience.
- Positive and inclusive attitude, serving as a proponent of a new creative team structure within the firm.
- Self-initiative and desire for continuing professional growth along with the acquisition of new skills and expertise to meet the challenges of a competitive marketplace.
- Great ability using research insights and trends to continuously find design inspiration and bring creative concepts to life through innovative presentation tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams on multiple projects.
- Ability to prioritize projects, keep commitments, and consistently deliver highly effective creative.
- Ability to articulate and follow Aon policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Ability to identify and articulate what is missing when comparing a creative deliverable with the creative brief.