PayPal is looking for a Senior iOS Developer in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Track the UX designs and convert them as features on the PayPal iOS platform.
- Assure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of an application.
- Cooperate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Collaborate with various stake-holders like UI designers, cross-functional teams and product management teams and strive to deliver a good quality product.
- Conduct detailed analysis and technical designs, create technical documents and be active participants in design reviews.
- Code, test, integrate, document and release software adhering to technical and quality standards.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Swift coding.
- Familiarity with Swift 4+.
- Expert knowledge of offline RESTful APIs to connect an iOS application to back-end services.
- Deep knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Demonstarted understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Effective experience with performance and memory tuning.
- Proficient experience in cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proven track record in dealing with Git and familiarity with continuous integration.