DataLink is looking for a Senior .NET Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Maintain and troubleshoot the existing applications.
- Perform and present object-oriented analysis, design and development of applications.
- Provide quality assurance by preparing test data, conducting test runs and reviewing input and output data.
- Monitor and administering (TFS, IIS and SQL Server).
- Develop architectural proofs of concept to demonstrate practical business agile solutions and evolve core architectural constructs.
- Measure compliance with standards.
- Report status of the project plan.
- Mentor junior development resources.
- Maintain and deliver complete project documentation in clear and comprehensive manner.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience working in the same role.
- Proficient working experience in deploying web applications.
- Extensive working knowledge of (MVC architecture, design patterns and XML).
- Advanced understanding of (.NET 4.0 Framework, SOA and MVC).
- Deep working experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server).
- Ability to work independently or as a collaborative part of a team.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
DataLink is an IT services provider that helps organizations transform technology, operations and service delivery to meet business challenges.