Zip is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for developing high-quality solutions and collaborating with other engineers in the team.
- Perform effective code reviews in both front and back end technologies.
- Improve some of our newest product offerings while having exposure to mentoring and coaching your team.
- Write code that is clean, highly maintainable and well tested.
- Contribute to product ideas and deliver from start to finish.
- Explore new technologies and share your findings with the engineering team.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a software engineer in an agile environment.
- Demonstarted understanding of docker.
- Familiarity with SQL server and queries.
- Proficient .NET – ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core. NodeJS experience.
- Acceptance and unit testing – Specflow, NUnit, Jasmine, etc.
- Expert knowledge of AWS and experience with serverless technologies (Lambda, Functions, etc).
- A passion for building consumer products (side projects and open source work are appreciated).